Another Swedish flat

經由 desiretoinspire.net kim. 著 (日期為 2009/2/27)
I am off work today, which is GREAT because I walk to work and I woke up to freezing rain. I just watched in horror as a bunch of people tried to walk down my street and found it easier to climb through the snow than walk on the icy pavement. So YAY for the government's compressed days off!!! I have a busy day planned - painting a couch my boyfriend built for me. Photos shall follow I hope in the next couple of days. In the meantime, I thought I'd do a quick post of a lovely flat I found here. I adore the whitewashed hardwood.




Here are a couple more photos from some other homes listed that stood out. That closet would be a dream come true and I love how they've decorated the hallway. Simple yet eye-catching and functional.